A real alternative to liposuction, Cryolipolysis by CRYOFAST is a radical method that permanently removes fat cells or « adipocytes » through the localized application of intense cold.
It is a non-surgical technique that targets localized fatty deposits by cold, down to -10°C, causing a progressive destruction without return of adipocytes (apoptosis), which are particularly sensitive to cold, and without damaging adjacent tissues. Its mode of action is non-invasive, painless and requires only 1 to 3 sessions per area.
CRYOFAST centers, specialists in cryotherapy, are equipped with the latest generation of high performance Cryolipolysis equipment, with 4 cryodes. Cryolipolysis by CRYOFAST allows, in only 35 minutes (instead of 60 minutes in non-specialized beauty institutes), faster results and to reduce the number of sessions by working up to 2 zones simultaneously, with adapted sizes of « cryodes » allowing to adapt to all anatomical shapes.
A treatment for aesthetic purposes
The results start to be visible after 4 weeks and, if several sessions are necessary, they will be performed at 4 to 6 week intervals.
In the weeks following the treatment, the body will naturally eliminate the damaged fat cells, which will allow the skin to shrink (possibility of combining the benefits with whole body cryotherapy) to reshape your figure and erase cellulite!
A Cryolipolysis by CRYOFAST session effectively eliminates 30 to 60% of the fat on a treated area from the first session.
The final results are acquired approximately 2 months after the last session.
1 Zone (1 à 2 cryodes simultanées):
• Love handles
• Inner thighs
• Sub-gluteal folds
• Back folds under the bra
2 Zones (2 à 4 cryodes simultanées):
• Belly and love handles
• Love handles and saddlebags
• Saddlebags and belly
• Belly and arms
• Inner thighs and stomach
• Love handles and sub-gluteal folds
• Back rolls under the bra and saddlebags
Le déroulement d’une séance en 3 étapes :
1.- The expert begins by measuring the fat fold, using an adipometer. This simple check-up allows to determine the number of sessions needed according to the thickness of the fatty tissue.
2.- The expert marks the area to be treated, places you on the table, and then applies a protective membrane to the area, making it comfortable and easy to apply the « cryode » to the targeted area.
The session begins when the applicator sucks in and gradually cools the fatty bulge. The areas to be treated are cooled from -3°C to -10°C, according to the appropriate protocol, for 35 minutes.
The session is painless, so you can relax while reading, listening to music, or watching a video in peace!
3.- Once the treatment is over, you will be able to return to the normal course of your day without any constraints.
A high performance session of 35 minutes down to -10°C allows to treat :
- Expert assessment + 1 session = 250€
- 2 expert assessments + 2 sessions = 450 €
- 3 expert assessments + 3 sessions = 650 €
- Expert assessment + 1 session = 350€
- 2 expert assessments + 2 sessions = 650 €
- 3 expert assessments + 3 sessions = 950 €
Cryotherapy + Cryolipolysis formula
- 3 CRYO Mix (CCE + Facial) + Expert assessment + 1 Cryolipolysis session = 439
- 5 CRYO Mix (CCE +Facial) + 2 Expert Assessments + 2 Cryolipolysis sessions = €689
- 10 CRYO Mix (CCE + Facial) + 3 Expert Assessments + 3 Cryolipolysis sessions = €989
- 3 CRYO Mix (CCE + Facial) + Expert assessment + 1 Cryolipolysis session = 539€
- 5 CRYO Mix ( CCE +Facial ) + 2 Expert Assessments + 2 Cryolipolysis sessions = € 889
- 10 CRYO Mix ( CCE + Facial ) + 3 Expert Assessments + 3 Cryolipolysis sessions = 1289 €
HUBER 360° FIIT + Cryolipolyse formula
- 5 HUBER 360° Fiit sessions + Expert assessment + 1 Cryolipolysis session = 375€
- 10 HUBER 360° Fiit sessions + Expert assessment + 3 Cryolipolysis sessions = €875
- 5 séances HUBER 360° Fiit + Bilan expert + 1 séance Cryolipolyse = 475€
- 10 séances HUBER 360° Fiit + Bilan expert + 3 séance Cryolipolyse = 1175€